NYSAFP Foundation - STUDENT EXTERNSHIP AVAILABLE
- details coming in February 2017!
Who We Are:
The NYSAFP is the New York State chapter of the American Academy of Family Physicians (AAFP). We are physicians, residents, and students who are dedicated to promoting the field of family medicine and to improving the health of patients, families and communities through education and advocacy.
What We Can Do For You:
How to Get Involved:
- Leadership Opportunities
- Local and regional networking opportunities
- Find a family physician mentor
- Advocate for family medicine & our patients
- Attend educational events
- Scholarship opportunities & support to attend conferences
- Sign up - Join AAFP for FREE and automatically become NYSAFP member
- Join us at our next event! For more info view our calendar.
- Join a commission (Advocacy, Education, Leadership, Public Health, Operations, & Membership), email email@example.com for more information
- Join the NYSAFP board or serve as a Delegate – elections held in March. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Upstate Student Representative to the Board & Alternate (elected)
- Downstate Student Representative to the Board & Alternate (elected)
- Upstate Student Delegate to NYSAFP & Alternate (elected)
- Downstate Student Delegate to NYSAFP & Alternate (elected)
- Student Member of Reference Committee on Operations (appointed)
- Student Member of Reference Committee on Policy (appointed)
- Follow us on Twitter & join our FB page: New York FMIG Network